Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Celebration


Chad and I went up to the Canyon to spend some time celebrating with Missy, Alex, little Alex, and Noah. We hadn't been able to get together with Chad since his birthday. And now that he has a new job that actually pays money every month, we had more to celebrate. Little Alex helped me make a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, red sprinkles, and blue candles. He and Noah were particularly excited about all "Uncle Chad's" presents. Many from Christmas (Mom & Dad sent them and Chad just got them now). Alex, in particular, kept hoping one of them was for him. Both the boys did really enjoy the gummy worms Grandma & Grandpa sent to them. 
Noah has started to pose for the papparazzi. Aim a camera at him, and he immediately goes into "cheesy grin" mode. We sure had fun!  Oh, and Kurt - Chad likes the shirt. Says he'll have to wear it to work. I don't know how many girls he can impress with it, though. Maybe it'll show his sensitive side. (;

1 comment:

Steve and Shauna said...

Now I'm curious: what did the shirt say? And Happy Birthday to Chad and Missy. I'm afraid I've been a little lax this year with birthday greetings.