Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Birthdays

Well, little Noah is now a year old, and boy is he a loveable bundle of trouble. He's a daredevil climber and seems to have a radar for the most dangerous thing in any room. We had a small gathering on his birthday-just us and Mom and Dad. It was monkey themed for my little monkey. I subjected everyone to a healthy cake(I've been on an anti-processed sugar kick). It was sweetened with orange juice. I think it tasted alright, but I'm biased. The Bigneys had a second cake for him on Sunday. Actually, they made whoopie pies, which are big cakey chocolate cookies sandwiched together with cream. Noah seemed to have fun being the center of attention. I'll see if I can figure out how to post some videos of the big day(s).

1 comment:

A Lark said...

I could see that you posted the video but couldn't get it to play. What a cutie!!!