Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Janelle (a.k.a. Aunt Nellie) update

Hey all - I am really starting to get into the groove of blogs. Helped along by the fact that I actually have to train on them as part of one of the applications I do.

This week is prep week - trying to get ready for an online training tomorrow morning (6:30 a.m. - yuck!) and a week long training in Virginia Sept. 16-20. Next Thursday I am going to Phoenix with Heather (Jensen) to help with a scrapbook fair. I will get to see Grandma, so I'm excited.

Meanwhile, my calling as single adult rep in my ward and trying to get a side-business going (as a "designer" for Heartstring Designs, Heather, Carl & Sharon's company) take up most of the time that I am not at work. It's been pretty busy - but then it always is.

I have decided my fondest dream would be to be independently wealthy so I could do whatever I wanted during the day and not have to work. Anyone volunteer to become rich enough to support the rest of us?

No comments: